Monthly Archives: November 2012
01. Lunde Bros – Can You Feel It
02. The Aston Shuffle vs Tommy Trash – Sunrise (Won’t Get Lost) (Tommy Trash Version)
03. Firebeatz – Disque [HARDWELL EXCLUSIVE]
04. Arno Cost – Lifetime
05. Arty – When I See You
06. Charlie Darker – Atlantis
07. Foster the People – Pumped Up Kicks (Lars Allertz Remix)
08. Walden – Ciaco
09. Blasterz – Does He Look Like A Bitch [DEMO OF THE WEEK]
10. Joeysuki – Say What
11. Hardwell feat. Amba Shepherd – Apollo
12. Showtek – Slow Down
13. Ansol & Dyro – Top of the World (Dyro Dubstep Rework)
- always go large
(The Independent) – When completed by the end of next March, Sky City in Changsha will be the tallest skyscraper in the world, standing at 2,749ft (838m) high, over 220 floors. And remarkably, they’ve not started building it yet.
It took Dubai more than five years to build the world’s tallest building, the 828mBurj Khalifa, but architects and engineers at Broad Sustainable Building (BSB), a unit of the air conditioning maker Broad Group, are confident they can beat that record.
Critics have pointed out that BSB’s construction company has never built anything taller than 30 storeys before, but the builders seem unworried.
BSB senior vice-president Juliet Jiang told Construction Week Online that the company’s plan to construct the skyscraper “will go on as planned with the completion of five storeys a day.”
Darren Shore Arrested In Washington Shooting; Police Find Alligators Guarding Marijuana, Stripper Pole
- Guns and drugs are a bad combination
(Huffington Post) – Darren Shore was arrested shortly after allegedly shooting his 30-year-old neighbor. But it was two 5-foot alligators, a marijuana grow operation, and a stripper pole at the scene that confused cops.
Shore, of Olympia, Wash., was reportedly caught with about 15 pot plants and exotic pets at his home. Officers believe the shooting occurred there after a drug deal gone wrong, according to KING 5.
On Monday, Shore met with the victim, Ryan Lemcke, who was supposed to help him move a hot tub at the home, according to The Olympian.
Shore told investigators that Lemcke later got belligerent when Shore wouldn’t pay him in marijuana and pills for his services, the Olympian reported. When Lemcke threatened him, Shore allegedly pumped a bullet into his bicep and shot him another time in the shoulder.
01. Chocolate Puma & Gregor Salto – Gimme Sum [Psst!]
02. Plastik Funk & Tujamo – WHO [Tiger]
03. Tommy Trash – Truffle Pig [Fool's Gold]
04. Dannic – Tombo [Revealed]
05. Steve Angello & Third Party – Lights [Size]
06. Dirty South & Michael Brun – Rift [Phazing]
07. Ortzy & Nico Hamuy – Lose Control [Joia]
08. Michael Brun – Rise (Dirty South Edit) [Phazing] w/ Ellie Goulding – Lights (Acapella) (Sultan & Ned Shepard Mashup)
09. Kaz James – Kids (The Other Guys Remix) [Onelove]
10. Discopolis – Committed To Sparkle Motion (DubVision Remix) [Axtone]
11. Dada Life – Don’t Stop [So Much Dada]
12. The Chemical Brothers – Star Guitar [Freestyle Dust]